Join the JACA team
JACA Architects is an industry leader in healthcare planning and design where you can get the experience and exposure you need to support your career. We are located on the outskirts of Boston in North Quincy with easy convenient access from the Red Line and ample off street parking. JACA Architects offers excellent opportunity for advancement, 401K matching and other comprehensive benefits.
We’re currently hiring for the following positions:
Type of Employment:
Typically 2 years with Revit experience in an architecture and/or interior design firm. Performs assignments under direction of the Associate in Charge, Project Manager or Project Coordinator. Entry Level Designer/Drafter shall have demonstrated experience creating construction documents utilizing BIM platforms (preferably Revit), as well as presentation drawings and renderings of architectural projects in a professional setting. Performs and documents field surveys of existing conditions. Development of presentation and construction drawings from concepts and sketches with oversight and direction by senior team members. Implements firm standards in all work performed including but not limited to Revit standards, filing procedures and office protocols. Self-reviews work and assures accuracy appropriate to level of experience.
• Understands the urgency of deadlines
• Proficiency utilizing Revit for the creation of presentation and construction documents
• Strong visualization skills. Experience with 3DS Max a plus
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) a plus
• Some technical knowledge of building materials, components, and systems
• MS Office Suite proficiency required
• Some knowledge of regional building codes and zoning regulations preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited program preferred
• Individuals that have attained or are in the process of attaining licensure
JACA Architects is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We invite qualified candidates to email cover letter, resume, writing sample (if applicable), portfolio samples or link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaime Cavallaro Administrative Assistant 617-769-6300 email@example.com